800 Montgomery Street
Chicopee, MA 01013
Office/Fax: (413) 532-8636
Cemetery Superintendent – Deacon James Ziemba
Cemetery Foreman – James Duggan (Cell: 413-348-0373)
History of the Cemetery
In 1924 the parish purchased a tract of land on Montgomery Street in Chicopee, Massachusetts for St. Stanislaus Cemetery. The tract of land covered an area of 125 acres. The cemetery is located about three miles from St. Stanislaus Basilica. The large cemetery is exceptionally well maintained. The small, refurbished chapel is used for interment services during inclement weather.